Dash Point is a leading shipping provider to thousands of businesses across the Continental 48, Canada and Alaska. Dash Point has enjoyed significant success by helping our customers save time and money in all facets of shipping and logistics, including intermodal and super chassis, over dimensional, heavy haul, dry vans, trans-loading, flatbeds, step decks, RGN’s, temp-controlled and multi axle trailers. Dash Point provides specialized solutions that address many business needs, including storage, documentation, inbound shipping management, and more.
In 2020, Dash Point became an approved carrier for the Department of Defense along with key personnel and drivers. We are 1 of 59 cleared, heavy haul carriers in the country. Some of the commodities shipped are Abram Tanks, Bradley Tanks, Chinook Helicopters and Strykers.
Dash Point is a member of the National Defense Transportation Association (NDTA) since 2020. The NDTA is a non-political, nonprofit educational association providing government, military and private sector professionals with a trusted environment to solve logistics and transportation challenges. In 2021 Dash Point became a proud Certified Women-Owned Small Business.
Unrivaled Customer Services
At the heart of Dash Point Transportation Company you’ll find the best customer service in the industry. Our staff works hard to take the stress out of transportation and logistics. At Dash Point Transportation you won’t find complicated phone directories, but real people answering phones. Our company president is hands on with day-to-day operations, meaning you get a full-team effort for all your transportation needs.
No shortcode ID found
Dash Point Transportation Company’s Mission is to provide innovative, attainable and top quality transportation services that improve business solutions. Our goal is to add value for our customers and business partners through consistent pursuit of excellence.
- Treat our customers and team members with honesty and integrity. We stand by our word consistently and rigorously following through on all commitments.
- Follow the philosophy that open communication creates trusting productive relationships. Commit to sharing information timely, accurately, and completely. Listening and offering advice.
- We resolve to be honorable and respectful.
- Focused on safety, service, mission values and quality of life, making a positive difference in our industry.
- Through a long-term commitment to this mission, we will be known as a company that is dedicated to service and quality. Our clients, vendors, and team members see Dash Point Transportation as offering an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork.