Thank you for your interest in Dash Point Distributing, LLC. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
To fill out the application form, you will need to know the following:
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history (if applicable)
Required entry fields are followed by *, meaning you must provide the requested information to continue. If you encounter any errors during this process and cannot continue, please contact us at 253-661-8605.
- 25 Years of Age
- 1 year of verifiable experience in the last 3 years or the same type of driving operation they YOU are applying for
- Able to pass Federal D.O.T. Physical and Drug Screen
- No alcohol related offenses in the past 5 years
- No more than one moving violations in the past 12 months
- No more than two moving violations in the past 36 months
- No DOT preventable recordable accidents within the past 12 months
- No history of reckless or careless driving in the past 36 months
- No more than 1 preventable in last 12 months
- No more than 2 preventable in last 36 month
Serious Safety Violations
- Will be reviewed on case by case basis